You've Got Questions, We've Got Answers!
1. How do you restore bad credit?
We review your credit report and see what's bad and what could be better. We get right to work on both - disputing any questionable items on your credit report and addressing the things we believe can help raise your credit score.
2. How long does it take to repair my credit?
Please understand that each person's credit situation is unique and so is the timeframe to repair your credit. We work on your credit until you are satisfied with the improvement.
3. How much can I expect my score to go up?
It all depends. There are no two credit reports that are exactly the same. Which means improvements may vary depending on the individual's credit report. We will do our best to get you the best results.
4. How much does your service cost?
We charge a one time, low cost consultation fee. No monthly fee and a flat rate for deleted items.
5. Can bankruptcies be removed from my credit report?
We generally tell of our clients they shouldn't expect their bankruptcy to be removed. Bankruptcies are public records, and tend to be more difficult to be removed. We still do our best to try and remove them.
6. Can inquiries be removed from my credit?
Yes, Creditors are required to provide documentation showing you applied for credit with their company. If a creditor can't provide this information, we can attempt to remove the inquires.
7. Can repossessions be removed from my credit report?
Yes, although repossessions are sometimes difficult to be removed, there is no actions, steps or approaches that we won't take.
8. Do you still have a question that hasn't been answered?
Please feel free to use the "contact us" link and we will reach out to you within a timely manner. We look forward to serving you.